- Important dates and fee
- Abstract submission
- Venue and travel
Registration / Abstract submission
- The only possible way to register to this year's Conference is by using the Registration Form given in the link below. Incomplete forms will not be processed. Submission of the Registration Form with the Abstract will be treated as official registration for the Conference.
- Only the first submitted version of the Registration Form will be valid. For any further modifications, contact us (the e-mail address is given at the bottom of this page) - in the subject write "PANIC 2016 Registration change".
- Participants are eligible to present one presentation/poster during the Conference.
- Abstract should not be longer than one printing page (B5 format), according to the template available below.
- The deadline for abstract submission is extended till March 21st, 2016.
- All abstracts will go through review process before acceptance.
- Abstract book will be available in the Conference materials.
To register, please, fill in the Registration Form (all fields are required) and prepare your abstract according to the Abstract Template. Both files can be found here:
After filling in the Registration Form and the Abstract, save them (if you encounter problems with saving the files in the default directory, choose another one) adding "firstname_surname" part to the filename and attach both of them as single files (do not zip them!) to e-mail message on email@example.com.
Please double-check all the data in Registration Form before sending.
When you receive the confirmation of abstract acceptance, please make a payment.
Come to Wroclaw to enjoy 3 days of science exploration sessions.
We are waiting for You.
In case of any questions do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.